Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
It's Spring Time
  The Forum recently upgraded software.  Had some files not transfer nicely; so, was some minor issues.  Hopefully its back to some normalcy.  Problems , let us know.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Love me, love my dog.  Hate me, ?????? (Read 4208 times)
Ice-P
God Member

Superhero and President-For-Life
of Stoogeville!!!

Love me, love my dog.  Hate me, ??????
Oct 27th, 2008 at 7:04am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

They should just let the dog pee on him, that would make it even.

I've never killed a person.... but I've read several obituaries with pleasure.

IP Logged

oldcairoite

I love Cairo!

Olive Branch, IL
Re: Love me, love my dog.  Hate me, ??????
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 2:30pm

Dang. I didnt know trailers had basements...

Set your goals low. That way you'll never disappoint your boss.

IP Logged

Ice-P
God Member

of Stoogeville!!!

Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 7:27am

I guess it could have been worse.  He could have had "revenge sex" with the dog.  Unless it was a boy dog.......that would be sick.

IP Logged

Ice-P
God Member

of Stoogeville!!!

Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 1:58pm

When I walk my dogs, usually a few cats follow us.  The other morning, 2 cats were walking on either side of me as I walked in back of my house.  I had slipped on a jogging outfit to walk outside. 

Suddenly, the cats jumped up and grabbed my pants by the leg on the thighs (both at the same time). 

They pantsed me!!!!!
  My pants were around my ankles and the wind was blowing in my private area.  They thought it was funny, but I didn't........

IP Logged

Ice-P
God Member

of Stoogeville!!!

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 8:18am

The cats are trying to make up to me after they tricked me.  While walking the dogs, (and 4 cats), the dogs were on the far side of the hill "investigating" while the cats and I stayed on top of the hill.  Suddenly, my cat arched her back and hissed at something behind me.  It was a deer that came out of the woods about 50 yards away.  The dogs were on the other side of the hill and couldn't see the deer.  The cats spread out around me, backs arched, hair standing on end and hissing and growling.  They would charge at the deer running sideways for several yards.  The deer wasn't sure what was happening but kept her distance.  Finally, the deer ran off.  The dogs never knew it was there.  I'm sure they "saved" me.

IP Logged

Geoff W

Cairo Shall Rise Again!

Massac Counuty, IL
Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 8:39am

Saved you!?  That's just what they want you to think.  I know, Ice-P, cats are a dangerous species.  You just can't trust'em.  They pulled your sweat pants down so as to trip  you and do bodily harm.  They pretend to be all cuddly and cute and act like their your friend and protector.  Next thing you know they catch you alone and pull your pants down out in the yard leaving you exposed to the elements and humiliation.  Yes, cats ARE an evil bunch.  What happened to you is exactly why Kitty City was formed (Most people don't know this fact.  I hear the Free Masons, Knights of Columbus and the Cairo Baptist Church were involved), to keep the little Nazis corralled.  Have you ever seen the movie Cats & Dogs.  It's a true story about feline world dominance.  Watch it!  That movie will give you all the proof you need, Ice-P.  Stick to dogs for pets.  I implore you, I'd hate to see you end up in a Cairo back alley with your pants around your ankles taking a dirt nap.    Cool  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cool

"The excellence of every government is its adaptation to the state of those to be governed by it."-Thomas Jefferson 1816&&
WWW bluwolf151  
IP Logged

Ice-P
God Member

of Stoogeville!!!

Reply #6 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 1:38pm

I just got back from "our" walk.  2 dogs and 4 cats went with me.  I was sitting in a chair at the top of the hill by the pond and the dogs were about 50 yards away, playing in the woods.  Suddenly, 2 of the cats ran up a tree about 10 yards from me.  A large red fox came bounding up and jumped up trying to snatch one of the cats.  I guess he didn't see me until i stood up.  About the time that I was going to holler at him to run him off, two dog-like streaks passed me.  The fox and 2 dogs were 1/4 mile away before I got a word out.  I was afraid that the fox might have rabies, but when they returned (about 10 minutes later), they were all right and apparently had not caught the fox. 

Now, every time they go outside, they run back by the tree where the chase started.  I think they had so much fun that they want to do it again!!!

IP Logged

Ice-P
God Member

of Stoogeville!!!

Reply #7 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 11:05pm

That cats may have pantsed me, but my stupid dogs ran me down twice this week.  They love the cold weather and run like they're stupider than usual.  They knocked me down and the second time I had to have my wife get the tractor to get me, I couldn't walk.  The cats may have a weird sense of humor, but the dogs will be the death of me, yet.......

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print