Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
It's Spring Time
  The Forum recently upgraded software.  Had some files not transfer nicely; so, was some minor issues.  Hopefully its back to some normalcy.  Problems , let us know.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sherri Bolinger (Read 2432 times)
redboy

I love Cairo!

cairo illinois
Sherri Bolinger
Mar 29th, 2009 at 10:45pm

Very sad news. My dear friend Sherri Bolinger was found dead in her apartment yesterday. Not sure why. She was to graduate in May with a degree in radiology. She was the most funniest, sweetest, hard-working gal I have ever known.  Goodbye old friend...you will be missed. My heartfelt sympathy to the family.

IP Logged

still_here
God Member

I love Cairo!

Re: Sherri Bolinger
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 1:21pm

Sorry I can't place her.

IP Logged

deckhand
God Member

I love Cairo!

Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 3:43pm

Terri, Toni, Patty, Robin, Gail, Mary Jane...if any of you are reading this, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister, cousin, and niece.

Sherri was such a sweet person.  I don't know anyone who didn't like her.  She had a smile and kind word for everyone.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Signed, someone who worked at the Levee, someone who never missed the bands at Club 18, someone who visited Sherri in FL

IP Logged

simelton
YaBB Newbies

I love Cairo!

Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 12:07am

thankyou deckhand, sheree was my aunt (my fathers sister)...she is already deeply missed, she was truely a wonderful person all the way around...i love her and miss her...visitation will be in wickliffe ky , milner and orr funeral home wed. after 5pm, and the funeral will be thurs. at 2pm at milner and orr funeral home...as it stands for now...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print