Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
It's Spring Time
  The Forum recently upgraded software.  Had some files not transfer nicely; so, was some minor issues.  Hopefully its back to some normalcy.  Problems , let us know.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to train a cat (Read 2203 times)
Ice-P
God Member

Superhero and President-For-Life
of Stoogeville!!!

How to train a cat
Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:01am

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A Boynton Beach man was trying to teach his cat a lesson when he fired his gun, but the efforts landed him in jail. Police said a 43-year-old man was upset that his cat used his bed instead of a litter box. So he took the cat to the garage and fired a handgun into a flotation device to "scare it." The cat was not injured, but the man was charged with shooting in an occupied dwelling and using a firearm while under the influence.

He's being held on a $5,000 bond.

The cat is probably peeing and pooping on his bed while he's in jail. 

I've never killed a person.... but I've read several obituaries with pleasure.

IP Logged

Geoff W

Cairo Shall Rise Again!

Massac Counuty, IL
Re: How to train a cat
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 7:14pm

We used to live in Boynton Beach.  I guess they changed the law recently.  That's how everybody used to train their cats.  The hard part was trying to pry them off the ceiling.   Grin

"The excellence of every government is its adaptation to the state of those to be governed by it."-Thomas Jefferson 1816&&
WWW bluwolf151  
IP Logged

Ice-P
God Member

Superhero and President-For-Life
of Stoogeville!!!

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 8:07pm

Maybe they're just lousy shots..........statute of limitations up on this one.

I was working at a city police dept and a buddy was a deputy.  We were on midnights and he came in and complained about a dog tearing up his trash (he lived in town about 2 blocks from me).  One of the guys gave him a shot shell (.38 cal.) to burn the dog's butt the next time he got in his trash. 

Later that night, my buddy saw the dog in his trash.  He took a shell out and put in the shot shell.  I should probably mention that he had carried a Smith .38 and had just bought a Colt.  He put the round in and shot the dog.

Unfortunately, Smith revolvers rotate one way and Colt rotates the other.  It was a .357 Magnum round.  We got calls of shots fired from as far as 3 blocks away (including his wife who was asleep).   We saw him leaving the area, but thought he was just assisting us in looking for the "shooter".  He admitted what he had done and we had to get the dog, (it was blown into the neighbor's yard) to hide the evidence.  He is a federal correctional officer now, but every time he sees me, he reminds me about the incident.

I've never killed a person.... but I've read several obituaries with pleasure.

IP Logged

crys marye
YaBB Newbies

I Love My City

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 1:44am

to train a cat is nat a easy job

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print